We come to your workplace, school, organisation and facilitate conversations for improving practices and culture associated with drinking and driving.
We customise the delivery and topics to suit your community. Delivery maybe in the form of presentations, workshops, conversation groups, toolbox talks &/or alcoternative tastings.
Topics we cover may include:
- facts and figures associated with drink driving in the community
- an exploration of ‘what if’
- unveiling the culture associated with drunk driving and the influence of peers
- sampling of alcoternatives
- demonstration of personal breath testing devices
- establishing systems and structures to support & encourage change