STEER Project is a youth safe transport project.
"knowing many options... making good choices... getting great places".
- to reduce the incidence of harm and injury associated with youth transport;
- to increase the likelihood youth get to great places.
1. youth have knowledge of safe transport options.
2. youth are aware of consequences of making lesser choices.
3. youth realise the benefits of making greater choices.
4. youth choose safe transport options
5. youth get great places
STEER Project is an Incorporated Association. ABN: 29 735 838 035
- President: Phil Preston
- Vice President: Rob Blackwell
- Treasurer: Fi Wordsworth
- Secretary: Jenelle Stanford
- Public Officer: Bruce Garnett
- Ordinary Members: Bruce Butcher, Alyssa Garnett, Dan Hend